Saturday 1 October 2016

Guess who's back... #blogtober Day 1

Hellooooo! Well it's definitely been a while, hasn't it?! I haven't written a post since August 2015 and this makes me quite sad. I stopped blogging for quite a few reasons. I was going through some big changes in my life and I was just continuing blogging because I felt like I should, rather than because I genuinely wanted to. I had no real passion or motivation to blog and so I decided to stop altogether, but I didn't realise my little break would end up being this long - sorry! There was lots of times I missed the blogging community and writing posts, but I've been so busy with life recently that I just haven't had time to catch up on all my favourite blogs or put together a blog post of my own.

The past few months I've eventually started to feel settled in life again and like I actually want to start blogging. I've been at my job a year now and I absolutely love it still. I work in menswear at the TK Maxx head offices and my work colleagues make me belly laugh on a daily basis so I couldn't really have found a better job. I think I'm quite possibly the happiest I've ever been, so what better time to start blogging again?!

Anyways, to throw myself back into blogging, I have decided to try and take part in Blogtober. It's a little challenge where you write a blog post every single day for the month of October. I can't quite believe it's October already, it feels like Summer only started the other day?! I went to the final carboot sale last weekend and it's scary to think that they're not back until April 2017 now! I have lots of weird and wonderful blog posts up my sleeve for the next coming month and I'm excited to start creating content on my own little corner of the internet again. October ends with my favourite time of the year also... Halloween! 

Right that's it for today, see you tomorrow hopefully!

Love Dani x


25 comments:

  1. Great jacket!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for taking part in Blogtober after taking a break. After a baptism of fire or what? I doubt I could blog every day (I'd probably give up on day 3, he he!), but I always admire people who commit to it (and go through with it all!). It's nice to have a break though, isn't it? I had pretty much the whole of August off and I felt a lot better for it afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we all have to take a break from blogging whether that be a day a week a month or a year. Congratulations on getting back into it again and I hope you enjoy it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY welcome back honey :D Good on you for taking a break and coming back :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm doing Blogtober too, best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, I am taking part on blogtober as well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back to blogging and good luck with Vlogtober!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've heard of a lot of bloggers trying to do Blogtober this month. My mummy works full time and don't think she'll be able to manage it - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done for deciding to come back and going straight in with Blogtober. Nice to have you back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to hear you're happy at the moment! Sometimes a break is needed to get your head back in the game. Looking forward to your Blogtober posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back to the blogosphere. Sometimes we all need a break and we become much better writers for it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back, all the best for all your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back! Glad you're happy and enjoying your job :) good luck with Blogtober! x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back to blogging! It's important to be able to step back from things when you've got other stuff going on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. welcome back to blogging! good luck with blogtober :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sometimes it can be nice to have a break. Welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome back to the blogging world and good luck with all your posts this month. Can't wait to read them x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sometimes life gets on the way and you just are not feeling it with blogging, so it's best to take a creative rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome back! Hope everything is well. Good luck with Blogtober too. :)

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome back! I just did blog-a-day in September so I know how hard it can be so all the best of luck for Blogtober!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhh I love TKMAXX for their homeware especially! What discount do you get? hahaha!! Great for starting blogtober!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look amazing and welcome back to the blogging world xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look fab - welcome back to the world of blogging! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome back to blogging, sometimes you really do just need to take a break and get everything sorted. I love your outfit here x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog