Monday 3 October 2016

Autumn/Winter bucket list... #blogtober Day 2

Right so hopefully none of you will notice but I've already failed on blogtober Day 2! I actually had an operation yesterday and didn't realise I would be kept in the hospital until so late so you'll have to forgive me and I will write two posts in one day at some point. As much as I love the Summer, Winter does have some of my favourite times of the year - Halloween and Christmas. You may already know that I have my Bucket List that I try to tick off a few things from every year, but I thought it would be a fun idea to create an Autumn/Winter for me to try and tick off over the next few cold months.


  1. Go to Fright Night at Thorpe Park
  2. Try a spiced pumpkin latte
  3. Carve a pumpkin
  4. Have a Halloween movie marathon night with my friends
  5. Create a fun Halloween costume
  6. Go to a fireworks display
  7. Visit Brighton for a few days
  8. Go ice skating
  9. Drink lots of Baileys
  10. Teach myself some burgundy and gold Autumn/Winter eye make up looks
  11. Throw my sister an awesome baby shower (she is expecting her first child in February!)
  12. Have a Christmas movie marathon night with my sister
  13. Drive around finding the local houses covered in Christmas lights
  14. Purchase a really cheesy Christmas jumper
  15. Go to Winter Wonderland
  16. Learn to crochet
  17. Be organised for once and buy everyone's Christmas presents by early December
  18. Make a Malteaser Christmas pudding cake (found on Pinterest!)
  19. Make gingerbread snowflake Christmas cookies
  20. Make a Christmas yule log cake
  21. Read 3 books
  22. Visit the German Christmas markets in Birmingham
  23. Treat myself to a new sparkly NYE dress

Do you have any fun ideas for me to add?
Hopefully see you tomorrow!
Love Dani x

33 comments:

  1. I hope you are feel ok after your operation, I love Brighton although not been this year sadly. And you need Baileys in your life especially Baileys Latte they are a must for me as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm recovering well thanks!
      Ooh I've not tried a Baileys Latte before, that sounds amazing :)
      Dani x

      Delete
  2. Hope the operation went well and you feel better. Oh gosh I want to go pumpkin patch picking...throw that on the list lol !! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The op went well and I'm recovering, thanks!
      Ooh yes I'm going to see if there's a pumpkin patch local to me :)
      Dani x

      Delete
  3. I really really really want to do Fright Night, so I am hoping you get to do it too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm rubbish at bucket lists, I never get any done - I'm more of a spur of the moment kind of gal. You have some great things on your list, can't wait to see how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of an autumn and christmas bucket list! These are my 2 favourite seasons too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bucket list it sounds like you have so much planned! I hope you get through it all. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bucket list, I really need to create one of these. I've also not had a pumpkin latte either, definitely need to try one x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many fabulous ideas here, I love taking my goddaughter out so will have to use some of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh! I would love to try a spiced pumpkin latte it sounds amazing, anything with pumpkin is good x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great ideas, and I love the idea of an Autumn/winter bucket list! Let us know if you do go to Fright Night! It always sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our bucket list is quite similar, I can't wait to go ice skating! :)
    http://lilinhaangel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Being an autumn baby I've always liked this time of year. Love christmas markets and now have me excited! Nice picture too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you get the eye makeup looks down, you'll have to blog them. I like the idea of drinking Bailey's too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm with you on trying to recreate burgundy and gold Autumn/Winter eye make up looks - they look so good on other people! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some great ideas here I need to get our bucket list sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you are feeling better and that you get well soon. I'm with Liz, I would love to see the eye makeup looks. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope the op went well? I love everything on your list but especially the brighton for a few days one, I've never been but it's not too far from me and I bet it's lovely in the build up to christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. My bucket list is to travel all around Japan and Asia. Love the look of this Blogtober. xx

    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've always wanted to do fright night on Halloween too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. There are some great things on this list, I may have to pinch some!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so excited to carve out pumpkins this year - it's always a fun activity.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have never tried a pumpkin spice latte and I SOOOO want to do a fright night but they generally include Freddie Kruger and it is the only thing my husband really can't stand. He was a terror when he was a child and he managed to sneak downstairs on evening and watch the movie while his mum was in the kitchen with her friends, unaware anyone was in the living room watching the TV! He was only 6 and ever since then he hasn't been able to stand anything to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to carve a pumpkin too, I am hoping to do one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a great idea. I need to make my bucket list for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really want to go to winter wonderland as well!

    ReplyDelete
  26. ooo i've never actually carved a pumpkin as well. i keep seeing so many awesome designs and it does tempt me

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes to German Market in Brum, it is totally lovely and magical.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hope you're recovering well from your operation, good luck completing your bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please please tell me it won't be your first ever pumpkin latte?! How is that possible lol!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Makteser Christmas pudding cake! That sounds intriguing...and awesome...off to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You could add to your list a visit to London to see thechristmas lights and visir winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog