Wednesday 5 August 2015

Wednesday wishlist #25

Another week means another wishlist. I'm always reading other people's blogs and getting inspiration for new things to buy myself. Regarding make up, I have a high-end make up wishlist as long as my arm. I treated myself to a Nars foundation recently and I've come to realise that you really do get what you pay for, so I'm going to treat myself every now and then to some more expensive products for my face.




As my love for silver rings has grown, my hate for cheap rings that leave your fingers green has grown. I've started to treat myself to more expensive rings that will last longer and have more meaning. So far I have a couple of Pandora rings, but next on my wishlist is a ring from The Great Frog. I've mentioned them on my blog before, and definitely featured some of their other rings in a wishlist, but this one is a definite favourite currently.

Empty Casket Crescent Moon Lariat Necklace - £9.00 
I've been a huge fan of Empty Casket jewellery for years. Their owner Lucy is so gorgeous (definitely check her out on instagram also @lucymagill_) and their cute witchy jewellery leaves me drooling every time I see a new product being uploaded to the site. I decided to place my first order the other night, for this gorgeous crescent moon necklace. I don't really need any more jewellery as I have loads already, but I loved how different, yet incredibly simple this was. I can't wait to wear it out :)

I only have one Tarte product, which is a blusher I won in a giveaway years ago. I must admit though, I do love it, but I've just never actually looked up any other Tarte products to see what they have on offer. I say this palette on Helen Anderson's July Favourites video, and then went on to watch some tutorials and fell in love a little bit. It has a highlight and bronzer, blusher and eyeshadows all in a really cute little palette with a mirror. I can't seem to find where to buy it in the UK though, so if you know then please let me know!

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream - £25.50
I've been after an eye cream for a little while now and I've heard nothing but good things about this product. I use lots of Benefit make up but I've never tried a skincare product so I'll definitely be trying this out next time I'm at a counter!
I've said this before, but I only really tend to shop in Topshop if it's something that I really think is worth the money. Their stuff is always good quality so £12 for a basic top is a good buy as it won't shrink and have to be thrown away after one wear like some cheaper stores, but I can never really let myself spend £50 or £60 on a dress. This top though has a really cute detailing and I'll definitely be looking out for it next time I'm in town :)

 Topshop Feline Ankle Tie Sandals - £39.00
I like to get new sandals in the Summer and these ones are lovely. They're a little bit expensive for what they are, so let me know if you see any cheaper versions anywhere else! I love sandals that tie around the ankle though and would really like to find some this Summer.

Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Colour-Morphing Eyeshadow Pencil - £19.00
The shade I'd like this pencil in is 'champagne diamonds'. I can't remember who's blog I saw it on, but it looks like such a quick and easy alternative to eyeshadow. This particular shade is gorgeous too :) 
This corduroy button-up skirt trend is one I've liked for a little while, but I wasn't sure which colour I'd like to go for. I bought a similar tan one from New Look recently in a more suede material and I love it, so I think this burgundy one would be perfect for the colder months. I love a bit of burgundy during Autumn and Winter, and this would look so fab with a black turtle neck sweater.

GoPro Hero4 Camera - £279.99
There's always some sort of gadget on my wishlist, and now that I've saved up for my Macbook - this is next! I've borrowed people's GoPros before and I've definitely decided I need my own. Now that I film 99% of the fun things I do, a GoPro is a must for those adventure and water scenarios.

La Moda Supa Dupa Fly Make Up Bag - £7.99
I've always had a thing for hamsa hands as my mum used to wear a hamsa hand necklace every day when I was growing up, but I've never really been that fussed by the print on any clothing. Saying that though, this month I managed to find a lovely Asos hamsa hand crop top (which I featured in a blog post here) and now I've found this make up bag from La Moda! :)


Thanks for reading :)
Are any of these on your wishlist too?
Love Dani :)
x

35 comments:

  1. I'd love a GoPro too! I doubt I'd get THAT much use out of it, but it's such a cool gadget!

    Lyd x electricSUEDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. that button skirt is so cute

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous items, I love the new look skirt! :)

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely items! That skirt is so cute. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. A GoPro is on my wishlist too, I want one so bad! That top is super cute by the way, great pick :)

    Frankie | Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Tarte palette looks lovely! Great picks x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want that tarte palette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I want a Go Pro camera so bad. This is a GREAT wish list for sure. Such goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great list! I am definitely wish-listing that gopro camera as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GoPros are really popular and seem to be great on the go cameras. Adore the ring xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great wish list. My husband wants a gopro camera as well x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Tarte Showstopper Clay Palette is just beautiful! I hink I need this in my life as well x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection for the wishlist, something for everyone here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic round up of bits - I am loving the Tarte Showstopper Clay Palette how gorgeous is that! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have that very same Burgundy skirt and one in black too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That skirt looks lovely, velvet is so on trend this year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that top from Top Shop. I rarely go in there these days as fashion seems to come and go so quickly - always worth a look though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have to admit I am lusting over that palette it looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Tarte palette looks gorgeous! I have one of the Charlotte tilbury eyeshadow sticks and they are amazing! So pigmented xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. The great frog ring is absolutely gorgeous, and I love empty casket jewellery as well! Some amazing picks here x

    ReplyDelete
  21. There's some gorgeous items on this wishlist, I love the look of the skirt. A Gopro is on my wishlist at the moment now! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. A GoPro has been on my mummy's wish list for a very long time! Great round-up xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lots of lovely items here. I love that skirt, I've been looking for something just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. We have a very OLD Go Pro and I'd love an upgrade to the Hero 4 x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the skirt! I recently bought one very similar from Primark and it's perfect for this time of year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I need that Tarte palette in my life, it's looks gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  27. That Tarte palette looks like a must in my eyes, I would love to get my hands on it! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great list, I particularly like the corduroy skirt and the tarte palette! I really need to try out some Tarte blushers as I keep reading rave reviews about them!
    TQR x
    thequietresolution.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have got to get that skull ring for my daughter for Christmas. I totally love that!

    ReplyDelete
  30. We love our GoPro. If you do a lot of adventure travelling, then they are a must!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would absolutely LOVE that Tarte palette... not that I actually need any more makeup!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just popped over to Empty Casket to have a look at the other stuff they do and I have a wishlist of about £100+! Its all so amazing and jewellery I love. Sadly the necklace on your wishlist is sold out and I really love it :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. That burgundy corduroy mini skirt is absolute perfection and love the tie up sandals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog