Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wednesday wishlist #16

Hey guys :) yet another Wednesday wishlist, as I wish for way too many items and never have any money! I actually wrote this wishlist post a few months ago for a fellow blogger as a guest post but it never ended up getting posted so I thought I may aswell post it on my blog instead! :) I ended up buying the candle, kimono and Tangle Teezer, and they were all so worth it!




Get 20% off MotelRocks.com using discount code 'floraldanielle' and making the dress only £28.00 :)
I am still so in love with this print! I have already bought myself the long sleeved crop top and pencil skirt in this pattern, but I think I'm going to have to invest in this dress too! The skater style is really flattering, and the back is tied up with an open lacing detail!

How cute is the detailing on this candle case?! They do them in all different colours and flavours, but for Christmas I think the warm vanilla sugar flavour sounds gorgeous! I'd also love to get my hands on the Pink Lemonade scent!

I don't own many Mac products (a few lipsticks and one foundation to be precise), but after trying my friends concealer, I've decided to take the plunge! It was so thick and covered up any dodgy areas on my face, and you barely need to use any so it would last for ages!

I absolutely love the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks. I wear the red shade 01 and the nude shade 08 on a daily occurrence, and this purple/burgundy shade is next on the list!

During Summer I was on the look-out for a nice kimono, but I just couldn't seem to find one anywhere, so I came to the conclusion that I was just going to have to make my own! I recently stumbled across this one on Select, which I have to admit I never shop on, so I was really pleasently surprised! This is literally the exact type of kimono I was looking for! Burgundy velvet with a lovely pattern and fringing - perfect! And such a bargain price too :)

I already had Tangle Teezer in pink but it seems to have ran away! I'm sure it's either at my mums, dads, boyfriends or at uni, but I haven't been able to find it in months, and I need it to keep my hair under control so I'm going to have to invest again! I really can't explain how good these are, I didn't understand the hype until I bought one myself, it really does untangle your hair so gently, whether it's wet or dry!

Lastly, but definitely not leastly, is this gorgeous ring from Dixi! If I could afford to buy all of their rings, I definitely would as there are so many lovely ones! I particularly love this one as it has a really boho feel to it, and I love the three different coloured stones in it :)





Thank you so much for reading guys :)
Which is your favourite item on my wishlist?
Love Dani
x

2 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on that Motel dress for ages, but have a tattoo with a sun and moon on my back so I'm not sure if it would be a bit of a celestial overload! I love the fit of it though so might have to go for the sunflower print one instead (if I ever have the money!)
    I recommend the lipstick too, I wore it to death until I lost it on a night out a few weeks ago :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kimono! It's gorgeous!!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog