Saturday 4 January 2014

Gift ideas: Vivabox perfume selection box!

I was supposed to write about this box set before Christmas but a slight mix-up in the post means this blog post is a little late, but it is by no means only a Christmas gift idea, it would be the perfect birthday present idea too! Basically the Vivabox is a little set of drawers that you can pick up from The Perfume Shop, and it contains 7 samples of different perfumes so that you can give it as a present and they can make their own decisions on which is their favourite one!



Now here's where the selection box is special - all of the perfume samples are in the top drawer of the box, and then in the second drawer is another little present... a voucher to be redeemed for a full size bottle of the chosen perfume! It also contains a perfume guide on the size and some more information so that you can make your decision before you go into town and pick it up! I'd say that the box is around the same price as a full sized bottle of most of the perfumes, maybe a tiny bit more but it's more for safety so that you know the person you're buying for will definitely end up with some perfume they love, and it's more fun than a gift voucher! It comes in both a male and female version too so that there's a choice for everyone! :)

The female version that I have contains samples of: Jimmy Choo Flash, Carolina Herrera 212 VIP, Lacoste Touch of Pink, BOSS Orange, Ghost, Paco Rabanne Black XS and Paco Rabanne Lady Million. I've been having a lot of fun trying on a different perfume per day and all the different scents, and I think that my favourite so far is the Paco Rabbane Lady Million, but I'm going to give them each a few gos before I make my final decision!


Thanks for reading :)
Do you like the idea of the Vivabox selection box?
Would you buy a Vivabox for yourself or a friend as a gift idea?
Love Dani :)
x

14 comments:

  1. I've seen this in stores and think it's such a good idea! Being able to try the samples first and properly choose your favourite at home sounds perfect. Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's literally the perfect gift idea for everyone! :)
      x

      Delete
  2. i've never seen this before! i'm not a fan of trying perfumes on in stores just because theres so many smells going on with perfumes ect. but being able to it in your own home. this is such a cute idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea, and a brilliant gift! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree with you Leanne :)
      Such a good idea!
      x

      Delete
  4. I've seen these and always thought they were a really good idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the idea of these! Definitely a good present idea!
    Ive seen these before but they only gave you a discount off the bottle, which I thought seemed a bit tight and also looked tight that I didn't just buy my friend an actual bottle, which is why I've stayed off them. But its good to see that they are giving the price of the bottle in the vouchers now! Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes that does seem tight, you can't receive a present which you have to pay for to actually get it haha!
      It is definitely a great idea for a gift :)
      x

      Delete
  6. Great idea, especially for a gift. Keep the posts coming! I've recently stumbled across your blog and am loving what I see! :)

    http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au/

    Gen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing gift!

    RR xx

    eatingwearingliving.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog