Monday 17 September 2012

My first year at university.

I am just about to go back to Norwich for my second year at university. The first year and summer has literally gone so quickly! I'm super excited to go back to see my friends again, but I'm not so excited about uni 5 days a week and working 2 days a week, but it's what's gotta be done! I've only had my blog a few months now, and that's been during summer, so I thought I'd compile a post of a few of my favourite photographs from my first year at university, and I thought it might let you guys get to know me a little bit better!

These first few photos are of the 5 girls I lived with during my first year at university. They were all so lovely and lots of fun to live with! These photos were taken during freshers week, and a very fun freshers week it was. It wasn't as crazy as some of the bigger unis, but it was good for getting to know each other, dressing up and drinking loads of cheap drinks!

These photos were also from Freshers week,and the theme was 'Shipwrecked.' It was fun dressing up as a Baywatch girl, but if they do the same theme this year I wanna be a sailor haha! :)

This photo was from Halloween, as if you hadn't already guessed ;). I went as a 'dead Snow White'. We all ended up very drunk and scary looking because we had white contact lenses in haha.

Christmas was really fun in the house, decorating four levels of staircases and the Christmas tree and communal area :)

This was a 'famous TV and film stars' and I went as Frenchy from Grease :)


I celebrated my 21st birthday during my first year of uni, but I've written a longer post about it before which you can read here :)

If you're off to your first year of university, I am very jealous of you and you're gonna have lots of fun! I can't wait to get back to my little uni room and see my housemates again :)


Thanks for reading
Love Dani
x

19 comments:

  1. Aww looks like loads of fun, Danielle. It's made me all nostalgic for my uni days now (which were quite a few years back, sob). Have a fab time and enjoy every minute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so jealous, i'd love to go back and do my second year all over again! have a great time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggg that last photo is hilarious!


    Hybid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this has filled me with nostalgia. I've just graduated from Uni in July and I miss it so much. Cherish it whilst you can!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yeah most of my best friends and my boyfriend graduated this year!
      I will do :)
      x

      Delete
  5. Ah it looks like you had such a good time! Hopefully this year will be equally as fun xx


    Http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      Yes I hope so too, it has been so far!
      x

      Delete
  6. Ah this brings back so many good memories from first year!! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh looks like a fun first year! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great first year :) Thanks for entering my giveaway lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright hun, it's a great giveaway!
      Thank you :)
      x

      Delete
  9. Ahh I'm taking a gap year and can't wait to start uni next year! I think everyone has an unforgettable time at uni! Hope second year goes as well as your first! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog