Friday 3 August 2012

Topshop sale launch wishlist!

Good afternoon :) Topshop have recently launched the final sale prices so I went to have a little online browse this morning and I couldn't believe how many nice cheap things they had!
I'm currently trying to save my pennies at the moment for uni and holiday spending money, but I thought I'd make a blog post to remind me what I liked, and how much they were, so I could try grab some of them up off eBay at a later date.



Daisy Full Skirt - Was £40.00 Now £20.00
FANTASIA Sequin Flower Sandals - Was £55.00 Now £25.00
Basic Cut Out Tunic - Was £20.00 Now £12.00
Silk Ombre Maxi Dress - Was £60.00 Now £30.00


Ice Cream Print Shorts - Was £30.00 Now £10.00
Dip Dye Runner Shorts - Was £12.00 Now £7.00
MOTO Striped Hotpants - Was £32.00 Now £18.00


Cross Bead Lace Crop Cami Top - Was £24.00 Now £12.00
Daisy Latino Style Suntop - Was £26.00 Now £12.00
Glory Playsuit by Motel - Was £38.00 Now £15.00


Thanks for reading :)
What items are on your current wishlist?
Love Dani
x

9 comments:

  1. Love the icecream print shorts! I've got some black ankle boots on my wishlist, I need to get saving for them though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute!
      Ooh nice will go have a nosey at them now :)
      x

      Delete
  2. I have the cut out tunic. Would most definitely recommend. Very flattering on :)

    Can't believe Topshop have just added to their sale as i'm absolutely skint :(

    Please visit and follow at www.pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the cut out tunics, tried on the black one in the shop but decided not to buy it as I have so many black dresses!
      I know right, I'm so skint too and suddenly Topshop have loads!
      Will have a lookie now :)
      x

      Delete
  3. That cut out tunic looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really want it to wear with a leather jacket and chunky black sandals!
      And so cheap aswell! :)
      x

      Delete
  4. Aww this is such a sweet comment!
    Thank you very much :)
    Yes definately I'll go check out your blog now!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog