Thursday 2 August 2012

Some recent bargains.

I have eventually found a card reader so I can upload all the photos recently taken on my Canon SLR camera. I don't like taking photos for my blog on my compact camera because they're always such bad quality, and my laptop wasn't accepting the cable I usually use!

Anyways, here's a few of my favourite recent buys:


 Mint lace bra from New Look sale, £6
Silk floral crop vest from New Look sale, £5
Kelly Brook spot bikini from New Look, £16.99 and £8.99


Floral satin and lace bra from Primark sale, £3
8 Cute vintage style birthday cards from Primark, £1




Beige studded pumps from Miss Selfridge, £28
Wolf print bow headband from Miss Selfridge sale, £1
Rose hairband from Miss Selfridge sale, £1
Two sets of black and white spotted nail stickers from Miss Selfridge sale, £1 each


 
Mint bodycon dress from Primark sale, £5
Beige sheer top with neck embellishment from Primark, £10
Mint and white spotted bow hairband from Primark sale, £1

Beige knitted jumper from Primark, £8
Black and gold crocodile patent vintage bag from a Charity shop in Bognor Regis, £3
Triangle black and gold hand bracelet from eBay shop, £3






I HAVE WANTED THIS DRESS FOR SO LONG AND I FOUND IT IN THE SALE!
Grey speckled twist cut out dress from River Island sale, £10




Also wanted this top SO badly and found it in the sale :)
Cream sheer embroidered floral vest top from River Island Sale, £10



White embroidered dress from River Island sale, £10



I am doing a tailoring project when I go back to university in September so these were a good find.
4 vintage patterns of blazers and tailoring from a charity shop in Bognor Regis, 50p each



Thanks for reading :)
What do you think of my recent purchases?
Have you managed to get any bargains recently? Let me know what and where from!
Love Dani
x

4 comments:

  1. Love the mint bra and the polka dot bow!! sooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      The mint bra is literally my favourite bra ever!
      So comfy and fits perfectly!
      x

      Delete
  2. such nice shoes! love anything studded!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Decided to treat myself, and needed some shoes which weren't black as all my others are haha!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog