Thursday 30 August 2012

My first ever 'Oufit of the Day' :)

Right so this is hopefully something that you will be seeing alot more of, but I always forget to take a picture of my outfit, or I am way too behind schedule to take a photograph as I always have to rush out of the front door! Sorry for the awkward photo, my dad just quickly took it on my iPhone! And the garden is currently being dug up and changed around haha :)


Leather Jacket - New Look.
Coral crochet dress - Topshop.
Two tone bag - New Look.
Cream studded shoes - Miss Selfridge.
Gold watch - Casio.



 Spot wanted a bit of the lime light! :)



Just taking a picture of Meg, but I realised it shows how nice the crochet on the dress is!




My shoes up close and my friendship bracelet :)



Just a little photo of me and Joe on this day :)
Follow me on instagram too! Username: danidanimason!

Don't forget to enter my 100 follower giveaway to win make up, jewellery and nail wraps!


Thanks for reading :)
Would you like to see more OOTDs?
Sorry the quality of these were pretty crap!
Love Dani
x

44 comments:

  1. Aw you look so cute, and i love your dog :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how gorgeous do you look!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress, can't wait to see more OOTDs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw lovely! love the leather jacket, and i have the shoes in black! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello gorgeous, I love this dress perfect detailing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. really lovely dress and gorgeous shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely. your shoes are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo congrats on your first outfit post! Lovely dress and I want those studded shoes! And LOL at your dog. He obviously wants to get in on the blogging world too!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :)
      It's taken me quite a while!
      And yes haha he's such a poser! :)
      x

      Delete
  9. cute ootd and ur dog is adorable! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so pretty, I love the colour! :)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look lovely, and your dogs are very cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a nice outfit. I'm always so lazy when it comes to doing outfit posts, I want to do more too

    style sincerity

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      Yeah I've been lazy up til now! :)
      x

      Delete
  13. I love your dress & shoes, you look so pretty! Your dogs are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love this outfit! The dress is so gorgeous. The crochet detailing at the bottom looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that dress!
    And your dog is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the shoes,
    & what a cute dog!

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really nice, love the mix of the vintage looking crochet and leather jacket!x

    teacuptoast.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie :)
      I do love my leather jacket!
      x

      Delete
  18. your dog!! of course i love the girly dress and boyish jacket combooo. have a look at mine? www.hellotiendas.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  19. That dress is so pretty!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. It really is a stunning dress <3 @cherrybombbtq http://getthrifty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog