Saturday 11 August 2012

Come Dine with Me #1

So last night was the first of four 'Come Dine with Me' nights with me and my best friends. Louisa was the first one to cook, and the food was amazing! It was good to catch up too as we barely see each other during the year cos of uni, and now they all have full time jobs and we're all really busy! This is my new 'red' hair, but it just looks really dark at the moment, but it's getting lighter and redder with every wash.


Course 1 Starter : Potato skins stuffed with cheese and bacon, sour cream and salad.


Course 2 Main: BBQ chicken with cream inside, saute potatoes and veg.


Course 3 Dessert: Hot chocolate brownie with meringue, cream and strawberries.


By the end we were all extremely stuffed with happy tummys full of lovely food and wine. We didn't bother doing scoring, we just had a fun night.
We were tempted to get a separate cabs home each but we couldn't afford it.



Thanks for reading :)
Have you done a Come Dine with Me with your friends?
I need some ideas for what to do when it's my time!
Love Dani
x

8 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely! The food looks fantastic, glad you got to catch up with your friends. Goodluck for when it's your turn!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun and really yummy food :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a good idea!! dessert looks sooso nice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you and your girls are doing your own 'Come Dine With Me'! Food looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh this looks lovely! I've always wanted to do my own 'Come Dine with Me' definitely on the cards to do with my housemates this year :)
    E
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog